WWF-CANADA 50/50 LOTTERY
CURRENT JACKPOT. WINNER TAKES HALF.
HOW YOU’RE HELPING WILDLIFE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
Building a world where nature and people thrive is at the heart of WWF-Canada's mission. Our 50/50 Lottery is no different — when you win, nature and wildlife win too. Proceeds will help benefit habitats and wildlife in British Columbia. By supporting habitat restoration work, you are helping bring back salmon, a species that is relied upon by many First Nations communities, local economies and wildlife like southern resident killer whales and grizzly bears.
For more information,
RULES OF PLAY
LOTTERY LICENSE #128605
- The 50/50 lottery will take place online from Thursday, June 3 until Thursday, June 24, 11:59 pm. PST.
- Must be 19 years or older to purchase a ticket.
- Must be in the province of British Columbia at the time of purchase.
- Tickets will be available at online at
wwf5050lotterybc.caat the following purchase levels: 10 for $10 (50,000 available), 40 for $20 (60,000 available) and 150 for $40 (450,000 available).
- Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software random number generator (RNG), supplied by Ascend. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation email with their 50/50 ticket numbers.
- The draw will be made virtually on Friday, June 25, at 259-560 Johnson Street, Victoria, B.C., and livestreamed at www.facebook.com/wwfcanada
- The draw will be conducted by a WWF-Canada staff member and supervised by a member of the Board of Directors of WWF-Canada in B.C., and the decisions of that person shall be final and binding. If a winning ticket bears a minor's name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor's parent, legal guardian, or trustee.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning ticket number will be announced online and the winner will be contacted.
- The winner will take home half the jackpot amount.
- All ticket sales are final. Once a ticket has been purchased, refunds will not be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event the raffle is cancelled. At that point BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket(s).
- The jackpot amount of the 50/50 will be available on
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Carla Martella at WWF-Canada by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Arrangements will be made for ticket verification and payment of prize. The winner may be paid by cheque for the half the jackpot amount posted on the website where they bought their ticket or WWF-Canada may use electronic commerce channels, such as e-transfers to distribute prize.
- The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release ("Release") which must be executed and returned to WWF-Canada no later than five (5) business days after his/her receipt of the Release. In the event a claimant: (a) does not notify WWF-Canada within thirty (30) days of the drawing; (b) is ruled ineligible for any reason; (c) refuses the prize; or (d) does not return an executed Release, the prize will be forfeited and will be retained by WWF-Canada for charitable use. All prizes will be sent to the winners via cheque within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the winning Raffle Ticket, executed Release, and all other required documents to WWF-Canada. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be made to the winners.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draw: WWF-Canada staff and Board of Directors as well as their spouses, children and children-in-law.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at
© All photos, graphics and images on this site remain the copyright of WWF, unless otherwise noted, and should not be downloaded without prior permission. WWF® and ©1986 Panda Symbol are owned by WWF. All rights reserved. Charitable Registration Number #119304954 RR 0001
For more information, please contact